Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Review: NARS CREAMY RADIANCE CONCEALER

Yes, I'm going there because everyone needs to know that this is the BEST concealer I have ever used. I am not a huge believer on concealers. All too often the color ends up changing on my skin, the formula is too dry, or it ends up looking crazy cakey. Not the NARS Creamy Radiance concealer. This medium coverage concealer has a moisturizing formula that is ideal for under the eyes. But don't let that fool you, you can also use it on the rest of your face. It has light reflecting pigments that visually blurs imperfections in all lighting set ups (light reflecting pigments also give a beautiful satin finish). This no crease concealer is perfect for all skin types in all age ranges. Do not fret for color matching as this concealer comes in 10 different shades (thank God because sometimes finding a color is a pain in the arse.) NARS Creamy Radiance Concealer retails at a hefty $28 but to me is well worth the price. You can go check them out at a Sephora,also some, not all :Macy's,Nordstrom,&Bloomingdales. If you live in the UK i've been told you can also get them at:John Lewis,Fenwicks,and some Debenhams. To sum it all up, I would say if you've been on the hunt for a great concealer, look no further than NARS. I hope this review has been helpful. Please leave any comments of other things you would like reviewed, or subjects you would like to talk about! Don't forget to check out my youtube beauty channel www.youtube.com/theofficialkjs if you would like to see a lot of great products in action!!! xoxo Kristen
Concealer shade: Chantilly (great for very fair skin tones like myself).To the left of the swatch is a blended swatch of the NARS Creamy Radiance Concealer! xx

No comments:

Post a Comment