Monday, June 3, 2013

First Post?

Hello All Life forms Reading this :)

I'm new to the blogging community but I thought I'd give it a shot, If no one reads this, well at least I have an outlet to express things to myself right? 
My name is Kristen, I know its a very unoriginal name (sorry if your name is kristen but its true). If I had it my way I would change my name to Ireland. Now thats somewhat original. 
I am a student at Cinema Makeup School out here in Los Angeles. I moved here two months ago to pursue a career in Makeup Artistry, acting, singing...yada yada yada. The point of this was to say that I absolutely love my school to death, and if you're considering a career in makeup for television or film and want formal training, this is the place to be!
I turn 22 in less than a week, i'm dreading it... I don't know why. But my sister is coming in to town to see me and thats all that matters! 
The main thing you need to know is that I have a YOUTUBE BEAUTY CHANNEL. Thats right, i'm legit. Hahaha just kidding. I do make beauty tutorials, reviews.. basically share the wisdom i've encompassed over the years i've been working with makeup, whether that be from watching other youtube videos, working at sephora for two years, and now being in makeup school. I hope you'll take the time to check out my channel and subscribe so you can see more :) I'll link my most recent video below.

So I basically would like to use this blog for reviews and random ramblings? I decided to do this after talking with @beautylifemichelle about her blog. Check her out!!! AND STAY TUNED FOR UNICORNS AND FAIRY DUST.

*Kristen xx

No comments:

Post a Comment